- 2 cups oats
- 2 large ripe or over-ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup nut butter (we used almond)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the mashed banana, maple syrup, nut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Make sure it’s all combined well, then portion into 12 cookie shapes on a lined baking tray.
- Press down, these won’t spread.
- Bake at 175• for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before eating.
If you’re making these for smaller babies you can omit the maple syrup and add 3 tbsp coconut oil instead, or add 2 tbsp more maple syrup if you like your cookies a little sweeter!