● 4 handfuls of mixed salad leaves (like baby spinach or lambs lettuce)
● 1 avocado
● 8 cherry tomatoes
● 2 peaches
● 1 ball of mozzarella or burrata
● Handful chopped walnuts
● Olive oil
● Balsamic vinegar
● Salt & black pepper
● Optional: A few slices of parma ham
● Arrange the salad leaves, avocado and cherry tomatoes.
● Cut the peach into 8ths and roast in a hot pan brushed with a little olive oil until they are slightly browned.
● Once they are coloured, take them out of the pan and add the chopped walnuts. Toast the walnuts in the peach juices until you can start to smell their oils being released.
● Place your mozzarella or burrata in the centre and of the plate and arrange with the peach slices and toasted nuts.
● Drizzle with good quality olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar.
● Season with salt and black pepper.