1. Change your twitter location to Berlin, Germany - hate speech has been banned there, so you’ll improve your newsfeed no end.
2. Use a VPN - I love Encrypt.me to bedazzle google and others and prevent targeting.
3. Install a privacy app like Jumbo to audit your channels and make sure your online information is safe, and only being used for things you know about. It can also archive ancient social media history to keep your social media about the present day.
4. Use a search engine like Duck Duck Go to avoid being hounded by adds and having your search history follow you around.
5. Delete social media from your phone. Seriously. You’ll be amazed how much time you have, and it only takes a week without it to feel happier.